Our factory is located the planting place with China Nan bamboo ----Jianou,Fujian,China. All of our raw bamboo material is carefully selection from 4-5 ages high quality natural bamboo ,then through high temperature Steaming –Sterilization –Carbonized processing or Bleaching –Drying series of...
Our factory is located the planting place with China Nan bamboo ----Jianou,Fujian,China.
All of our raw bamboo material is carefully selection from 4-5 ages high quality natural bamboo ,then through high temperature Steaming –Sterilization –Carbonized processing or Bleaching –Drying series of procedure , After ,the bamboo strips has through high temperature vertical pressed or horizontal pressed with E0 grade glue ,which the structure have Horizontal ,Cross Horizontal ,Cross Horizontal+ Vertical ,Vertical ,Cross Vertical ,Cross Vertical+ Vertical ,and the color have Carbonized ,Natural and Zebra .
The different structure
The different color :
Natural color Horizontal pressed Light Carbonized color Horizontal pressed
Deep Carbonized vertical pressed Zebra vertical pressed
The Length ≤2550mm
The Width ≥ 1250 mm
The Thickness : 2-200mm
The Moisture :8%-10%
The density :750kg/M³
The grade glue :E 0
Usage : Furniture ,Kitchen ,
Bathroom ,indoor .
Strength and Durability
- Bamboo has higher tensile strength than many types of steel, higher compressive strength than many mixtures of concrete, and a higher strength-to-weight ratio than graphite.
- In contrast to wood, bamboo has no knots so it can endure more stress throughout the length of its stalk.
- Bamboo cannot be digested by termites due to its high silica content.
- Bamboo’s sectional composition, all the way down to its microscopic fiber level, contributes to its structural integrity.
- Bamboo is better for gluing than hardwoods due to its unique chemical extractives and is also lighter to ship.
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth. Some species have been clocked to grow 4 feet in a 24-hour period.
- A pole of bamboo can regenerate to its full mass in 6 months compared to trees used for conventional wood which take 30-50 years to regenerate to their full mass.
- Bamboo can be re-harvested every 3 years without causing damage to the bamboo plant system or the surrounding environment.
- The bamboo plant’s root system is preserved during the regeneration process, thereby preventing erosion.
- Continuous harvesting of bamboo every 3-7 years actually improves the overall health of the plant.
- Bamboo consumes carbon dioxide exponentially faster than trees, and it does so year round since it is an evergreen. Scientists believe that if bamboo were planted on a mass basis, it could completely reverse the effects of global warming in just 6 years.
- Bamboo’s dense root system helps preserve soil integrity, which prevents erosion and landslides that dump nutrients into rivers and lakes where they can harm the ecosystem.
Equipped with a professional factory, FOREVER RISE is engaged in manufacturing and marketing quality china high quality bamboo panels made in China at reasonable price. We are one of the leading manufacturers in China. And all of these products are of excellent design and competitive price.